Professionals Connection Team
* Removal of ALL CONTINGENCIES form executed in submission package.
* All buyer inspections completed prior to offer submission. Buyers indemnity form executed prior to any inspections.
* HOA Documents provided to Buyer for approval prior to offer submission.
* No loan contingency. Preapproval and/or proof of funds provided with submission.
* No appraisal contingency. Buyer may obtain appraisal if desired.
* Preliminary Title provided to and approved by Buyer prior to submission.
* Termite is not part of the contract and not considered in any offer.
* Commercial reports/statements and estoppels provided to Buyer prior to offer submission.
Standard Trust/Estate Agent
* Standard contingency periods apply and begin upon acceptance of offer.
* CAR Contract allows for 17-day inspection contingency = opportunity to RENEGOTIATE.
* HOA Documents provided to Buyer in Escrow = opportunity to RENEGOTIATE.
* 21-Day Loan Contingency = opportunity to RENEGOTIATE OR CANCEL.
* 17-Day Appraisal Contingency = opportunity to RENEGOTIATE.
* Buyer receives Preliminary Title in Escrow = opportunity to RENEGOTIATE.
* Termite remains a "NEGOTIATION" tool even though no longer required in contract.
* Buyer has 7 days to approve all commercial reports/statements = opportunity to RENEGOTIATE.